LPP Fusion released an update to it’s news subscribers. Here are the highlights.
- Merged the new beryllium electrodes, the anode and the cathode, with their steel connector plates
- Mounted the electrodes on the machine, achieving microohm resistances in the connections
- Centered the electrodes to with 100 microns
- Baked out all the rubber gaskets and O-rings at high temperature
- Mounted the main vacuum chamber, upper vacuum chamber and vacuum chamber extension on the machine
- Maintained and improved the switching system
LPP Fusion is also recommending that you can stay up to date on the daily goings on via their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/LPPFusion